Thursday, July 28, 2005

...Like They Do On The Discovery Channel

Today my mom and I took the boys to the zoo. We have an annual pass so we go frequently. However, today, for the first time I can remember, I was ashamed of the animal activity we experienced at the zoo.

We went to the underwater viewing area to see the beluga whales. There were tons of people crowded up to the window and the few partial glimpses I got made me wonder if one of the two whales was giving birth. A couple more glances told me they were actually both males. They were playing together and well, in the words of one nearby child, "look, they're stabbing each other."

I'm glad my boys can't talk! Actually, I'm glad they probably won't remember much about that particular viewing other than the crowd of people.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home