Thursday, March 31, 2005

Life with two...

Tonight we got Jeremy back from my parents where he's been staying since I went into labor on Monday. Wow. He thinks Evan is a funny-looking little dog; he points and laughs at him and says "woof, woof." Dan is out of commission with a back sprain and I'm under the generic order not to lift anything heavier than the baby (yeah, right) so Jeremy is taking advantage of his new freedom.

Tomorrow Dan will limp his way into work and I'll be here with my boys. It's not that I can't get help; I want to gain the independence I know I should have as a responsible mother of two-under-two. It's almost like the night before you start a new job (except I don't have to worry about the pantyhose factor).

1 Comments:

At April 07, 2005 10:04 AM, Blogger Stacie said...

What a sweet little baby! Congratulations! This is Stacie Campbell by the way (Clayton Campbell's wife) We are expecting baby # 2 as well. He/She should be arriving in late October. Be strong, you give me hope I will be able to do it too!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home