Wednesday, December 08, 2004

...And they were very impressed.

Because we're leaving next week to spend Christmas on the east coast, I've decided not to bother with Christmas decorations this year. Well, that was the plan; I still ended up with Christmas linens on the table and will put the Dickens houses on the piano. Lights and a tree are a needless expense and a pain while Jeremy is still testing the limits of NoNoLand.

Anyway, my parents and family will be here and have their house all decked out with two decorated trees, an electric train, garland, chaser lights, etc. (all inside the house!) I popped over there the other day with Jeremy and he was very impressed. He just kicked off his shoes, sat silently and looked at everything lit up and moving for nearly a half hour (that's what they say at least, I had to run to the store for some coconut and Christmas tins). For those of you who know my son, this is a huge deal and I was very impressed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home